Take a step away from the everyday to experience the unique on this 22-day adventure through Southeast Asia. There is no end to the splendor of natural towering karsts and ancient city complexes. Emerald paddy fields blanket the countryside and historic streets are lined with shimmering paper lanterns. Your time in Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam will do more than just show you the local history and culture but will also immerse you in it. From snaking underground tunnels to unparalleled reliefs, the moment you arrive you can feel the difference.
- Witness the historic temples and mystical monk’s procession in Luang Prabang
- Discover the exceptional size and history of Angkor’s ancient temple complex
- Enjoy an adventurous and enlightening cruise down the famous Mekong River
- Experience the luxurious landscape of Ha Long Bay
- Visit the powerful walls of an imperial citadel and emperors’ artistic tombs in Hue
- Indulge in a…
View original post 445 more words