Australia is the land of adventure and culture, famous for its stunning beaches and cities brimming with vivacity. The cobalt waters of the Tasman Sea frame the sail-like rooftop of the Sydney Opera House. Cafes and shops along the historical arcades of Melbourne create a welcoming European ambiance. Whale sharks swim off the coast of Western Australia, and little penguins return to the shores of Phillip Island by nightfall. Your customizable tour of Australia lets you discover the endless wonders of the land and sea, from swimming along a protected reef to cycling along the coast in search of fur seals basking in the sunlight.
- Experience a rare opportunity to swim with enchanting whale sharks off Australia’s west coast
- Discover the beauty of the Sydney Opera House first hand during a private tour of the exterior and interior grandeur
- Delight in a cruise along the Swan River in Perth to reach the historical bustling port at Fremantle
- Traverse the edges of Rottnest Island by bicycle for an excursion to view the remarkable landscape and stunning wildlife, like the adorable quokka
- Witness the largest little penguin colony in the state of Victoria, located on Phillip Island off the coast of Melbourne
- Relish the authentic culture of Melbourne during a half-day lane and arcades tour, visiting the historical colonnades filled with boutique shops and vibrant cafes
- Wander the historical and lively streets of Sydney during an introductory guided tour highlighting the Rocks, Oxford Street, and famous Bondi Beach
- Treat yourself to luxury accommodations across Australia, from overlooking charming beaches to expansive Outback plains
TRIP AT A GLANCE
(Day 1): Sydney – Arrive in the Vibrant and Bustling Beachside City of Sydney
(Day 2): Sydney – Enjoy the Highlights of Sydney with a Half-Day Tour
(Day 3): Sydney – Explore Sydney Harbour and a Tour of the Opera House
(Day 4): Sydney – Delight in the Splendors in and Around Sydney at your Leisure
(Day 5): Exmouth- Transfer to the Serene Beauty of Western Australia at Exmouth
(Day 6): Exmouth – Set Sail for a Full Day Whale Shark Swimming Excursion
(Day 7): Exmouth – Continue your Discoveries of Marine Life along Western Waters
(Day 8): Perth – Travel to Charming Perth with the Remaining Day at your Leisure
(Day 9): Perth – Traverse Perth’s Culture and Views with a Half-Day River Cruise
(Day 10): Perth – Spend the Day on Rottnest Island to Relish a Bike Excursion
(Day 11): Melbourne – Fly to Bustling Melbourne, Australia’s Capital of Culture
(Day 12): Melbourne – Experience Charm and History during a Half-Day Lane Tour
(Day 13): Melbourne – Meet the Penguins of Phillip Island with a Full Day Excursion
(Day 14): Melbourne – Depart for Home
Australia is a destination synonymous with splendor. Vineyards near Sydney grow wines popular around the world, and the relaxed pace of Perth calls to people eager to witness a perfect blend of city and countryside, best experienced between March and July. Your 14-day tour embodies Australia, combining luxury and discovery in the major cities of Sydney, Perth, and Melbourne, the secluded Exmouth, as well as the preserved wilds of Phillip and Rottnest Islands. Your exploration begins with your arrival in Sydney. Your private transfer meets you at the airport and escorts you to an elegant hotel overlooking the animated walkways of Sydney Harbour.
The following day, you venture onto the streets of the city with a half-day tour to explore the classic neighborhoods of the city, as well as the gorgeous shores of Bondi Beach before returning to the view at Mrs. Macquarie’s Point. Then, you continue your explorations of Sydney by taking to the waters on a half-day harbor cruise. In the afternoon, your guide leads you on a private tour of the Sydney Opera House, taking in the beautiful architecture and décor of the interior and exterior. The next day is at your leisure to enjoy Sydney as you prefer. Take a day tour to the Blue Mountains or travel to Hunter Valley to sip wine amidst the draping vineyards.
Your private transfer meets you at the hotel and escorts you to Sydney Airport for your flight to Exmouth. Upon arriving at Learmonth Airport, you continue to the unique luxuries of your hotel located near the sand dunes separating the Indian Ocean from the Outback plains. The following day, you travel to the Tantabiddi Boat Ramp to traverse the waters of the Ningaloo Reef, eager to snorkel or scuba with whale sharks. Your full day tour brings sightings of turtles and dolphins, dugongs and manta rays as well. Then you have a day at leisure to enjoy the luxuries provided by your resort. Kayak near the beach or enjoy a guided walking tour along the gorge walls near the edges of your accommodation. You could also return to the sea for a snorkeling excursion.
Next, you set out for Learmonth Airport to catch your flight to Perth, settling into the comforts of a gorgeous hotel overlooking the banks of the Swan River. Step aboard a river cruise on Swan River for a scenic tour of the meandering waterway, the surrounding landscape, and the historic port of Fremantle, taking the remainder of the day to explore the engaging past and captivating present of the town. Travel by ferry to reach the shores of Rottnest Island. Your full day excursion takes you to the secluded shores and remarkable landscape, offering views of sea life and wildlife residing on the island before you return to Perth for the evening. The next day, you fly from Perth Airport to Melbourne, where you can relax in the inviting luxury of your centrally located hotel overlooking the vibrant heart of city life.
Your guide leads you on a casual tour through the lanes and arcades of Melbourne’s bustling culture to find artisan craft stores, boutique shops, and thriving cafes, promoting a community feeling and European culture. The remainder of the day is at your leisure to wander the wonders of the city before dinner. In the evening, you board a renovated trolley car for a distinctive multi-course dinner, which takes you along the trolley tracks of the city. Travel to Phillip Island the next day for an excursion filled with conservation parks and organic farms populating the island’s 40 square miles before returning to Melbourne for the evening. On your final day, your private transfer escorts you to Melbourne Airport with plenty of time to check into your flight home.
- Cultural / Historical Sites / History & Archaeology Tours / Landmarks / Local Food / Monument / Memorial / Museums & Galleries / World Heritage Sites / Leisure / Beaches / Islands / Local Cruises / Parks / Photography / Small Towns / Villages / Outdoors & Sports / Biking Tours / Boating & Sailing / Ecotourism / Nature / Outdoor Adventures / Scuba Diving / Snorkeling