Step into the image of picture-perfect Australia set inside the grandeur of the Sydney Opera House and the majesty of the Great Barrier Reef. Follow kangaroos as they hop across island plains, and bask in the powdery-soft white sands of a secluded island surrounded by turquoise waters. From charming cafes decorated with captivating art to enticing restaurants filled with seductive aromas, whether lounging on a sailboat or sipping wine with a view of spreading vineyards, your custom tailored tour provides the perfect combination of culture and natural wonder, tranquil luxury and lavish excitement.
- Dive into the warm waters of the South Pacific to snorkel or scuba dive along prime locations of the Great Barrier Reef
- Delight in a scenic cruise to Whitehaven Island and traverse the nature trails to view the idyllic turquoise waters set against white sand beach
- Witness koalas lounging in their natural habitats of the eucalyptus canopy while wandering the aerial boardwalk of the Koala Conservation Centre
- Spend time on the beach of Phillip Island to watch the little penguins return from the Tasman Sea
- Traverse the historic lanes and arcades of Melbourne to settle into the inviting, vivacious culture of shops, cafes, and art
- Enjoy a private tour of the iconic Sydney Opera House for a deeper understanding of the architectural style and detail
- Visit the famous sands of Bondi Beach for an immersive look at the beach culture of Sydney
- Explore the Rocks district in Sydney to view the oldest European neighborhood in all of Australia
- Traverse the trails of the Blue Mountains to find waterfalls, verdant forests, and deep gorges
- Indulge in luxurious accommodations across Australia, including a lavish resort overlooking the white shores of Hamilton Island
TRIP AT A GLANCE
(Day 1): Sydney – Arrive in the Exciting and Energetic Beachside City of Sydney
(Day 2): Sydney – Enjoy a Half-Day Tour to Explore the Highlights of Sydney
(Day 3): Sydney – Cruise along Sydney Harbour and Tour the Sydney Opera House
(Day 4): Sydney – Discover the Majesty In and Around Sydney at your Leisure
(Day 5): Hamilton Island – Transfer North to the Pristine Shores of Hamilton Island
(Day 6): Hamilton Island – Witness the Life and Colors of the Great Barrier Reef
(Day 7): Hamilton Island – Indulge in Luxury and Nature with a Day at your Leisure
(Day 8): Hamilton Island – Explore your Surroundings at your Preferred Pace
(Day 9): Melbourne – Fly to Australia’s Bustling Cultural Capital of Melbourne
(Day 10): Melbourne – Traverse the Historic Lanes and Arcades of Melbourne
(Day 11): Melbourne – Delight in a Full Day Excursion to Phillip Island
(Day 12): Melbourne – Depart for Home
The path to perfection leads you to the magnificent wonders of Australia during your 12-day luxury tour. The journey begins with your arrival at Sydney Airport. Your private transfer escorts you to your luxury hotel overlooking the beauty of the city and Sydney Harbour. The remainder of the day is at your leisure to settle into the pearled views and bustling ambiance of the city. The following day, you have a half-day guided tour of Sydney, taking in the historic streets of the Rocks and the distinctive beach culture embodied in the beaches at Tamarama and Bronte.
Board a yacht the next day to cruise Sydney Harbour and explore the waterways connecting the suburbs to the city center. In the afternoon, you have a tour of the iconic Sydney Opera House, taking you around the perimeter and inside the performance hall for a unique view of the enchanting décor. Then spend a day at leisure to enjoy the pleasures of Sydney at your preferred pace. Consider taking a full day tour to the Blue Mountains, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, or visit the scenic vineyards of Hunter Valley. You could also spend time lounging on the celebrated beaches around the city. Afterward, your private transfer leads you to the airport for your flight to Hamilton Island. You easily relax inside your luxurious resort located on the northern-most tip of the island, which overlooks marvelous beaches.
You are ready for the ultimate adventure, your guide taking you to various locations along the Great Barrier Reef where you can either snorkel or scuba dive to discover the pristine coral structures and captivating marine life. The next day is yours to enjoy the splendors of the island and its surroundings. Relish a half-day tour to the secluded shores of Whitehaven Beach, considered one of Australia’s finest beaches. Dig your toes into the silica sand and take a leisurely stroll to Hill Inlet for a panoramic view of the unique island landscape. Bask in the pleasures of Hamilton Island, using your time to luxuriate on the golf course or take advantage of the celebrated spa. Stroll along the crisscrossing footpaths or sunbathe in the comforts of the resort beach.
Then, you fly from Hamilton Island to Melbourne Airport, where your private transfer meets you at baggage claim. Transfer to the lavish comforts of your hotel in the heart of the city, offering a spectacular combination of bustling culture and serene escape. Your guide takes you on a fabulous walk through the lanes and arcades of Melbourne, immersing you in the historic architecture, boutique shops, and popular cafes for which the city is known. The remainder of the day is at your leisure to wander through the city as you desire. At dinner, you board a vintage trolley car to dine in style on a multi-course menu while traversing the city’s tram tracks.
The following day, you venture to Phillip Island for a full day tour amongst the conservation parks, farms, and trails populating the popular island getaway. Visit koalas and penguins, view seals and dolphins, before returning to Melbourne for the evening. You have the option of extending your stay in Australia, taking the opportunity to visit the vineyards of the Yarra Valley or experiencing a splendid hot air balloon flight over the outskirts of Melbourne. If you choose not to extend your time in Australia, your private transfer meets you at your hotel when you are ready on the final day and escorts you to Melbourne Airport for your flight home.
- Cultural Activities / History & Archaeology Tours / Landmarks / Local Food / Monument / Memorial / World Heritage Sites / Leisure / Beaches / Islands / Spas / Outdoors & Sports / Boating & Sailing / Ecotourism / Hiking / Nature / Outdoor Adventures / Scuba Diving / Snorkeling