Costa Rica is a paradise in every way, known for its tropical weather and lush rainforests, charming people and captivating wildlife. On this 7-day family vacation, you will find something to please everyone. Zip line through the trees to please your adventurous son or horseback ride on the beach to appease your children’s storybook dreams. Trek through monkey-ridden jungles and dive into a coral decorated seafloor. From whale watching to bird watching you will find the blissful pleasure of a happy family on this seamlessly immersive paradise.
- Discover the majestic Arenal Volcano and enjoy its amazing view in a family friendly hotel of the area
- Get the thrill of flying across the canopy and of walking on hanging bridges
- Put your family skills together and experience the white water rafting adrenaline
- Visit a wildlife rescue center and get closer to the Costa Rican wild animals
- End this family vacation on the Pacific Coast and relax on one of the most beautiful beaches of the country
- Try a surf lesson with your kids and share a fun moments catching the waves
- Practice snorkeling to discover the marine wildlife of our beautiful country
- Appreciate some free days to relax at the beach and enjoy simple family time
TRIP AT A GLANCE
(Day 1): San Jose – Arrival in the Capital of Costa Rica
(Day 2): Puerto Jimenez – Wildlife on the Sunset Rainforest Walk
(Day 3): Puerto Jimenez – The Magnificent Primary Rainforest Experience
(Day 4): Puerto Jimenez – Leisurely Day and Endless Activity
(Day 5): Manuel Antonio – Whale and Dolphin Watching Tour
(Day 6): Manuel Antonio – Guided Hike through the Beach and Forest and Zip Line Adventure
(Day 7): San Jose – Depart for Home
What better way to experience Costa Rica than with the smiling eyes of your family by your side? The remarkable rainforest is filled with colorful birds and energetic monkeys. People surf the sapphire ocean water and lounge on pristine white sand beaches. Soar through the forest canopy like a bird and explore the Pacific keeping an eye out for whales and sea turtles. From luxurious lodges to the calls of the morning jungle, on this custom tailored tour you will find the splendor of the landscape and majesty of a family vacation that has something for everyone.
Your vacation begins with your arrival in San Jose. The capital city of Costa Rica is energetic and filled with an amalgamation of the country’s rich culture. The following morning you will fly to the Osa Peninsula and settle near the town of Puerto Jimenez at the Bosque grounds. Enjoy the Sunset Rainforest Walk through the remarkable wilds, when bats awaken and nocturnal frogs can be heard calling out in the dwindling light. In the morning you can hear the sweet calls of tropical birds.
Venture deeper into the Costa Rican wild on a Primary Rainforest Experience to view the tremendous diversity of birds, animals, and plant life. With a day at leisure you can journey into the trees at Corcovado National Park or relax on its soft sandy shores. Learn how to surf or relax on a half-day fishing excursion. The following morning you will be met at your hotel and escorted to Manuel Antonio National Park. En route you will board a boat and enjoy a whale watching tour that will take you around the bay in search of the majestic sea-dwelling mammals.
Wake up to the calm atmosphere around the national park, and after breakfast tour through the tremendous reaches of biodiversity, from beaches to mountains, trees to wildlife. In the afternoon you will traverse the treetops on a zip line adventure. The next day you will return to San Jose and board your flight home. The joy of your time in Costa Rica will endlessly show on your family’s bright smiles, a reminder of a great vacation and unforgettable memories.
- Beaches / Boating & Sailing / Hiking / National Park / Reserve / Nature / Outdoor Adventures / Rafting / Safari / Wildlife