The lush jungle landscape of Costa Rica is bordered on either side by pristine oceans. The treetops hide luxurious resorts and the wildlife calls out like a symphony in the morning light. Settle into paradise on this custom tailored escape meant for romantics and adventurers, honeymooners and hand-holders. Explore the treasures of the rainforest trails and ride through the remarkable canopy. Float in the sapphire ocean and scour the horizon for diving dolphins. Volcanoes simmer with passion and waterfalls careen with force during your blissful time in Costa Rica.
- Relax in luxurious resorts located in the secluded reaches of the rainforest and along pristine private beaches
- Explore the upper reaches of the rainforest on an aerial tram of the canopy
- Witness the effervescent waters of the beaches at Manuel Antonio National Park
- Experience the vivacious conical peak of Arenal Volcano
- Indulge in a natural running hot spring at Arenal
- Visit the most celebrated biodiversity in Costa Rica at Corcovado National Park
- Watch for whales off the remarkable coast of Corcovado
TRIP AT A GLANCE
(Day 1): San Jose – Settle into the Capital City of Costa Rica
(Day 2): Arenal – Aerial Tram Tour of Forest Canopy
(Day 3): Arenal – Guided Adventure of Arenal National Park and Hanging Bridges
(Day 4): Manuel Antonio – Find Comfort where the Beach and Rainforest Meet
(Day 5): Manuel Antonio – Explore the Surrounding Landscape at your Leisure
(Day 6): Drake Bay – Arrive in Biologically Diverse Drake Bay near Corcovado Park
(Day 7): Drake Bay – Enjoy the Day at your Leisure around Corcovado National Park
(Day 8): Drake Bay – Adventure around Drake Bay and Corcovado National Park
(Day 9): San Jose – Depart for Home
Treat yourself to a great escape in the wonders of Costa Rica. This 9-day adventure to Costa Rica will have you wandering around the marvelous foothills of an active volcano and watching the crater simmer against the bright blue sky. Drift through the rainforest canopy on an aerial tour and luxuriate in the soft white sand of Manuel Antonio National Park. Discover the intense ecology of Corcovado National Park and explore the sand and sea of Drake Bay. The beauty of the country is spread across the mountains and rises from the ocean and jungle floors.
Your magnificent tropical escape begins in San Jose, the capital of Costa Rica. The city’s charm quickly enraptures you in its display of history and jovial culture. Travel through the breathtaking rainforest of Braulio Carrillo National Park on your way to Arenal Volcano. An aerial tram will ferry you through the treetops to show you the exceptional jungle life in the canopy. The lively nature of Arenal Volcano is seen in its continual rising steam.
Follow your guide on a tour through Arenal Volcano National Park and witness the diverse landscape where the rainforest ends and the lava fields begin. Stroll through the Arenal canopy on a network of hanging bridges. Travel over land to Manuel Antonio National Park and find a unique mixture of beach and edging forestry. Stroll along the innumerable trails and relax in the calm waters of a protected cove. Enjoy a day at leisure and experience the variety of wonders around Manuel Antonio, from horseback riding to ziplining.
Each shared moment is sure to bring you and your loved one closer. Fly to Drake Bay on the South Pacific edge of the country. Corcovado National Park is home to an abundance of life, of both flora and fauna. The rainforest pushes against the Pacific coastline and has marvelous trails to explore. Spend two full days discovering the endless wonders of the region at your leisure. Kayak through the ocean waters or snorkel around Cano Island. Travel by air back to San Jose where you will board your flight home.
- History & Archaeology Tours / Local Food / Market / Bazaar / Gourmet Dining / Beaches / Scenic Drive / Small Towns / Villages / Spas / Walking Tours / Boating & Sailing / Ecotourism / Hiking / National Park / Reserve / Nature / Outdoor Adventures / Safari / Wildlife / Scuba Diving / Snorkeling / Waterfalls