Enjoy the ‘Greatest Hits of Prague’ on this tour which acts as a great foundation for your Czech journey. Tuck into some hearty Czech fare, see the icons of Prague, sail on a replica 19th century sailboat, and sip a locally-brewed pilsner – it doesn’t get more Czech than that!
- Admire Prague’s many architectural gems from various eras and styles
- Sip a local Pilsner beer aboard a replica 19th century sailing ship
- Enjoy a delicious local lunch (with eight different options!) and a local drink
- Experience the iconic Charles Bridge from two perspectives – walking over it and sailing under it!
- Visit Prague icons such as Wenceslas Square, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, John Lennon Wall, and St. Vitus Cathedral
- Enjoy Prague’s Old Town, Jewish Quarter, Lesser Quarter, and Prague Castle
Inclusions: Lunch with 4 options from daily menu or 4 options from classic Czech dishes, 45 min river cruise with refreshments ( coffee, ice cream, small beer, juice, tea or lemonade), Tram ticket and friendly, knowledgeable and English-speaking local tour guide.
Exclusions: Additional food and drink, items of a personal nature, and tips / gratuities for your guide.
- Duration: 6 hours
- Meeting point:In front of the entrance to the Municipal House (Obecí Dům), Namesti Republiky 5, Prague 1.
- Starting time: 9.00 AM
- Ending point:Prague Castle, Prague 1.