Beer. Cerveza. Bier. Brewski. Biru. Pivo. It doesn’t matter which language you say it in, beer could just be the official drink of choice for travellers. Unite with other beer appreciators on this Prague tour to sip local ales, and learn why Prague is arguably the best city in the world for drinking beer.
- Indulge in what Prague is famous for – beer!
- Visit four of Prague’s true local favourite beer halls and a microbrewery
- Savour typical Czech ‘beer tapas’ in different pubs along the way
- Learn about the Czech/Bohemian lifestyle, stories, and beer culture from the Middle Ages through Communism, all the way to the present
- Experience the less-touristy districts of Zizkov and Vinohrady, densely populated with beer halls and hidden gems
- Enjoy the local Prague tradition of socializing in beer halls
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, tram and metro ride, 5 beers, 4 traditional beer snacks/tapas, Prague beer map.
Exclusions: Any other drinks, meals, or souvenirs you wish to buy, tips or gratuities for your guide.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Meeting point:Below the Statue of Saint Wenceslas on top of Wenceslas Square (Václavské náměstí), near the Muzeum metro station, Prague 1. Your guide will be holding a sign for Urban Adventures.
- Starting time: 5.00 PM
- Ending point:Husova 232/10 st., Old Town, Prague 1