Bohemia is a Czech state with one of the most distinct cultures in Europe – extravagant, political, passionate, and fueled with Czech Water. Join this Prague tour that takes you to all the city’s boho spots, sampling beer as well as traditional and modern Czech snacks along the way.
- Learn how the Bohemian artists, writers, dissidents, and the Bohemian mentality shaped the nation
- Sample typical Czech sweet and salty pastries at a favourite local bakery
- Taste local microbrewery beer at a Pivoteka in the funky up-and-coming Źiźkov district
- Experience modern Bohemia in off-the-beaten-path districts like Vršovice and the beautiful Vinohrady area
- Enjoy truly local treats and cold drinks at a Bohemian cafe
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, public transport fee, beer tastings, sweet and salty pastries, tapas and alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage at our last stop.
Exclusions: Additional drink during food and beer tastings, additional food, tips or gratuties for your guide, items of a personal nature.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Meeting point:In front of the statue of the Czech patron saint Wenceslas on top of Wenceslas Square, Prague 1
- Starting time: 12.00 PM
- Ending point:Tram stop at Narodni Divadlo, Old Town, Prague 1