“Gear up for an exciting sojourn to the land of splendid monasteries, enchanting hills, scenic landscapes, and surreal beauty – Ladakh with 2NowHow ‘Incredible Ladakh 6N/7D’ package.
A power-packed itinerary covering the best of Ladakh, this tour takes you to the highest saltwater lake in the world – the gorgeous Pangong Tso. Revel in its natural beauty by the day and spend the night by the lake- camping under the starlit sky. The stuff of dream vacation? Wait, there’s more! We also take you to the famous Buddhist monasteries- Spituk and Diskit, and the Shanti Stupa. Culminate this spiritual experience with some adventure as we cross some of the world’s highest passes – the Chang La and the Khardung La. Shimmering white sand dunes await you at the Nubra Valley along with Bactrian camels everywhere in the line of sight. End your trip by seeking blessings at Gurdwara Pathar Sahib and paying homage to brave, martyred Indian soldiers at the Hall of Fame.
As you pack your bags for this exciting vacation, leave your travel worries at home. Yatra experts take care of your accommodation, meals, transfers, and ensure you make the best of your time in Ladakh. So, what’s stopping you?
- Visit the world’s highest saltwater lake – the enchanting Pangong Tso and spend a night camping under the starlit sky
- Revel in peace and quietude at the Shanti Stupa
- Witness the colossal Buddha statue at Diskit Monastery
- Admire the Nubra valley
- Pay homage to martyred soldiers at the Hall of Fame
Why travel to Ladakh with 2NowHow :
- 2NowHow has an experience of hosting thousands of guests in Leh-Ladakh region in the past 10 years. Being one of the oldest and reliable operators to the region, we know the terrain at the back of our hand and ensure complete customer satisfaction with curated experience within limited resources at the region.
- 2NowHow has an experienced and professional ground handling team to assist you at each place of interest. Team will be briefing you on acclimatization, safety features, Do’s and Don’ts at this high altitude destination. Traveler safety is prime focus for us where we ensure we carry oxygen cylinder & First aid kit in all our cars to handle any sort of emergency en-route.
- Our team there worked upon all aspects from a traveler point of view to finalize hotels and Camps which has been curated to an extent of our customer needs. All our hotels and camps has high standard of safety, Food and basic Hygiene.
- We have a team of professional and experienced drivers who are very familiar with the terrain and ensure an enjoyable ride. To handle that terrain better, we only use SUV’s throughout the tour.”
Leh is an enchanting utopia that literally makes you feel on top of the world. A prominent city in the Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir, it is a place where the stars shine brighter and the majestic Himalayas loom over you. For the travellers who really want to experience peaceful bliss with a slice of adventure, Leh is the perfect destination. You can engage in adrenaline-pumping adventure sports of the place or discover your spiritual side in one of the district’ s numerous monasteries, such as Thiksey Monastery and Shanti Stupa. Adventure lovers, bikers in particular, will love to explore the never-ending stretches of mountain paths around the city. Equally fascinating is the culture of Leh. Kind-hearted people with warm smiles on their faces, greet you wherever you go and make you feel at home. Roam around the narrow paths of the City Market, and get engulfed with irresistible aroma of Tibetan food. Check out beautiful souvenirs and handicrafts and indulge in window shopping. Revisit history at the ruins of majestic Leh palace. Leh also acts as a gateway to other mesmerizing areas of Ladakh. The famous Pangong Lake is just 140 km away. En route, you can stop at Chang La pass, which is always covered with pearly-white snow. Be fascinated with the mysterious gravity-defying Magnetic Hill. Away from the hustle and bustle of city life, Leh proves to be an unforgettable retreat.
Pangong Tso is a salt lake in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Situated in the midst of the Himalayas, the lake lies at the Indo-China border with part of the lake in India and the rest in China. The lake is devoid of any fish and only crustaceans inhabit the lake at present. Pangong Tso is a hotspot for tourists as the region draws several migratory birds every year. These include a variety of gulls, ducks, and geese. There are also a number of interesting animals that has made this region their home. Villages around Pangong reflect the rich Buddhist culture that the people have imbibed over time. This beautiful lake surrounded by picturesque villages is a popular destination for avid trekkers. Also, if you visit the region and want to try your hands (or more like feet) at mountain climbing, there is a mountaineering school that organises classes for climbers.
Nubra Valley, located to the northeast of Ladakh Valley, is often referred to as the valley of flowers. It is a popular destination for tourists especially those who look for trekking opportunities. There are also several villages in the valley that are popular spots for tourists to visit. Diskit is well known for its delicious apricots. There is also a monastery in Diskit that is 350 years old. The road that connects Diskit to the village of Hunder is a popular road to take for tourists as they hope to glimpse the Bactrian camels that roam around here. Hunder is home to an ancient monastery with beautiful frescos as well as a statue of Buddha. Panamik is a picturesque little village. In addition to beautiful views, a hot water spring present in the village draws several tourists to visit. Overall, Nubra offers tourists an adventurous holiday while being surrounded by natural beauty.